- What do you think about when you hear “putting on the armor of God?”
- What’s is the one thing you are looking forward to on the first day of school?
- Do you find it easy or hard to share with your friends about Jesus? Why?
- Pray together that God will help your child remember that the armor and what it’s used for
- As you tuck your child into bed, talk about all the ways that Jesus is a good friend to us
- Pray and thank Jesus for being such a good friend and for helping us be good friends too
- Discuss some ideas of how you can be a good friend to others.
Stay tuned on vistaparentsblog.com for a devotional each day this week
Read together Ephesians 6:10-20.
Put together the Armor of God shield
Share with us your stories #talkpraydo Go to vistaparentsblog.com for information