- Can you name all the fruits of the Spirit? Which comes easily to you? Which one is the hardest?
- What is Joy? Who is the most joyful person that you know? What do they do that makes you think they are joyful?
- What is a peacemaker? Who are some peacemakers you know?
- What does it mean to be patient? Is it hard to be patient sometimes? Why?
- What is kindness? Who was the last person you showed kindness to?
Practice the fruits of the spirit this week. Faithfully pray and ask God for help. Do something good for someone. Practice self-control when your emotions or desires are leading you to lose control. Be gentle with your actions and kind with your words.
This week join with us on the Vista Parents blog for devotional prompts on how to be a family rooted in the Fruit of the Spirit. Daily devotional posted on the different fruits of the spirits. Enjoy planting the wildflowers together as a family.
Join with us on social media using the #KCrooted #talkpraydo