“For the Lord gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.”
– Proverbs 2:6
- How do you know when you’ve done something good?
- How do you know when you’ve done something wrong?
- Discuss why it’s important to do what’s right.
- What does “wisdom” mean to you?
- How do you go about making sure your choices are wise?
- When have you helped someone else make a wise choice?
As you go about your days this month talk to your child how we can tell others about Jesus.
“Dear God, I pray that (name of child) and I will learn to praise you, even in hard times. Help us to tell others about Jesus, no matter how hard it gets. We love you, God, and we want everyone, everywhere, to know that Jesus loves them and wants to be their friend forever. We love you, God. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
- Read: Solomon Asked for Wisdom 1 Kings 2:1-4,10-12; 3:1-15
- Complete the owl craft as a reminder to daily make wise choices
Share with us your stories #talkpraydo